Thursday, March 24, 2011

Invest In Good Stocks


I like almost all the major exchanges in the pharmaceutical sector, except that Merck & Co. (MRK). It seems that the entire sector is undervalued, again, with the exception of Mark. They are very high multiples of 120, compared to other stocks in this sector, but have not yet figured out why.

Like Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. P / E ratio of 12 areas.

I especially like the Johnson & Johnson, because they are not popular now an archive, because of their high points of last year. But I think this is still a strong company and is a bit 'counter, I think this stock is undervalued.

Here are a few that I like individual titles in 2011. I like Wal-Mart (WMT). Yes, they took a big hit during the recession, the dollar stores has made the market share, but I think they are back in force. I like them because I believe that current concerns about Wal-Mart because their work is undervalued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment